Representing Workers' Compensation Claims In Des Moines And Iowa

A serious on-the-job injury can be overwhelming. Along with the needs of recovering physically and working through rehabilitation, the confusing process of dealing with doctors, clerical workers and insurance companies can exacerbate the already intense, confusing and emotional event.

Why Choose Ballard Law Firm?

With more than 20 years’ experience serving injured workers, we know how important these claims are. We are dedicated to getting results and in the timeframe that our clients need them in.

Workers' compensation benefits are offered to workers so they can cover lost wages and medical bills prior to returning to work. That said, the process can be complex, and if one undertakes it without a comprehensive knowledge of each step, the end result can be catastrophe in the form of a denied claim.

If you or someone close to you was injured on the job, partnering with a skilled lawyer can help you make sure that you take the ideal steps to obtain benefits while maintaining financial health.

Advocating For Injured Workers Throughout Iowa

Based in the Des Moines metro area, we at Ballard Law Firm represent people in Des Moines, Grinnell and throughout the state of Iowa who have sustained serious injuries, illnesses and disabilities at work or due to someone's negligence. With more than 20 years of experience, we bring our comprehensive knowledge to help clients obtain the financial compensation and other benefits to which they are entitled.

We take most workers' compensation cases on contingency, not collecting any attorneys' fees unless we obtain the benefits or compensation that you are legally entitled to. We encourage you to get in touch as soon as possible.

To reach out and schedule a free initial consultation to discuss a personal or work injury with our Des Moines workers' compensation lawyer, call local 515-221-2521, toll free 866-616-3438 or email the firm.

The contents of this website should not be interpreted as legal advice. If you are seeking legal advice, seek out an attorney to discuss the details of your case.